Pages

When I was child

on the photo - Galina Borissova at 1st class

When I was child, I was thinking that the dance is only for girls. I still sometimes have the same feeling. But I start to assume, that the boys has also rights to dance. I prefer dresses, but sometimes i wear with trousers. I also have feeling of been mutant. Mutation is something important for me, closed to experiments, mix, changes. I like when I am tired to stretch. I like to dance when I am happy or unhappy, but never when indifferent.

I like to be lazy when I am in shape. I like to work when is vane. I can’t stop dancing because it is not healthy. I would like to self educate together with others myself further and longer. I am not in a hurry. There are always something to recover, reduce, or refine.

When I like it I love it. I want also when I don't like it, still to love it.

Let’s dance together.

No comments: